Aeronautics and Naval Training Company
The AFAN project was born from the experiences of a group of professionals in the field. The intense and frenetic work led to the creation of a highly qualified structure which aims at a specialized research and professional training.
The focus is on the training issues of two segments of the wider transport sector: aeronautics and naval. The AFAN therefore intends to be a solution to the HR needs of the companies of the two segments through the following activities:
- Analysis of the training needs of the various entities such as airlines and ground operators included in airports, ports and connected systems.
- Planning, development and provision of education and training programs of different levels, developed in compliance with national, European and international directives, according to consolidated methods in the training and human resources development.
- Initial training of newly hired personnel;
- Continuous training and updating of already operating and trained personnel;
- Higher level specialist training for specific figures and tasks;
- Implementation of study events, spreading and exchange of knowledge - conferences, lectures, workshops - on the most current and crucial issues related to the aerial / maritime reality and technical-specialist training.
The inspiration for the fundamentals of the sector in terms of security, IMO STCW, GMDSS and ISPS is ensuring that a series of training courses are being implemented for all the specializations of the sector.